Framework Darwinism Masterclass
Frameworks are often the most visible manifestation of a team’s understanding and are assumed by client's and audiences to embody a disproportionate amount of project value. Optimal frameworks reframe and refocus the audiences attention as part of a larger narrative. Sub-optimal frameworks distract the team and audience and undermine confidence in other deliverables. We cover the two broad categories of framework: data driven and conceptual (more context here).
The time pressures of fast-paced corporate projects often lead to framework generation being a last-minute activity, resulting in sub-optimal, immature, and inappropriate frameworks. There is a better way.
For our 2024 schedule and to purchase tickets click here.
For in-person or online organisational bookings, contact us.
WHAT IT COVERS
Framework Darwinism is the Studio D approach to generating conceptual. evidence-based and data-driven frameworks to inform and inspire organisations. We’ve refined this process over dozens of client projects to ensure that it works in online/offline environments, with in-person and remote teams.
We will systematically unpack:
- the role of frameworks and how their purpose changes over the course of a single project,
- identifying team knowledge and skill gaps for optimal framework generation,
- surfacing frameworks, tracking their evolution over time,
- identifying the optimal framework format for the subject matter and audience,
- bias identification and mitigation,
- stress-testing frameworks, and,
- how to build a framework portfolio to drive organisational engagement and action.
Practical outcomes include how to:
- apply insights to generate a compelling portfolio of conceptual and data-driven frameworks,
- identity and address gaps in team skills and knowledge,
- identify and mitigate the major biases associated with framework generation,
- build a framework stress-testing protocol into a project,
- understand the trade-offs required to build a strong framework portfolio, and,
- generate team and client buy-in.
A digital certificate of course completion is available on request.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
The workshop is for anyone creating products and services for an international audience, including: designers, researchers, insights and innovation teams, in agencies, in-house, local and central government.