Masterclass Frequently Asked Questions
To buy a ticket, you only need to fill out billing information. Attendee details can be added right after purchasing the ticket, or you can come back at any time to complete your tickets.
Registration - Assigning Your Tickets
Once you completed the purchase, the next step is to fill out the attendee's details. After placing an order, you will receive an email which you can add attendee’s detail or reassign your ticket.
We will send any event updates to the attendee’s email address registered for the ticket. If the purchaser and the attendee are different, be sure to assign your ticket(s) to the right attendee, and have their email address registered. You can do so at any time, but it’s best to complete the registration at your earliest, so nobody misses any emails from us.
In case we need to reach you out on the day of the event, please register the email address that is accessible anytime (i.e. not generic corporate emails).
You can re-assign or transfer your ticket at any time using the order confirmation email above. If you transfer your ticket, please make sure the new attendee has all the information necessary to attend the event.
The venue address will be shared with attendees by email closer to the event date. If you don’t hear from us by 2 weeks prior to the event, please contact us.
Pay by Invoice
You can pay tickets by credit card or invoice. The invoice option is currently available for 5 or more tickets. Please contact us if you need any other arrangements.
To pay by invoice:
- Add a ticket and click Continue. A pop-up will appear.
- Under Payment Options, select Invoice, enter billing details and click Place Order. You won't be charged at this stage.
- Once your order is placed, you will see the View Invoice button. Please download your invoice and pay using the provided instructions.
- All invoices are payable within 14 days.
- Tickets won't be reserved until the full payments are received. If the ticket sells out by then, we will refund the full amount minus any transaction charges incurred.
- The full amount on the invoice is due. Please remit in USD and don't deduct any bank charges from the remittance. All charges are responsible for buyers.
- Be sure to add your reference number to your payment.
On the day
Our masterclass runs from 9 am to 5 pm with a lunch break.
Please bring your laptop to the masterclass, unless otherwise specified.
We typically arrange lunch for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Beyond that, it is often difficult for us to accommodate individual dietary requests. If you think this is an issue, please make your own plans. We value diversity and do our best to accommodate, but our choices are dependent on the caterer’s availability and timing.
Once you purchase a ticket, you will receive two emails—one for the ticket and the other for your order confirmation and receipt. You can download your receipt (paid invoice) from View Receipt button in the email.
For attendees, we offer a 20% discount on Studio D's books and template kits. The promo code will be emailed after you buy a masterclass ticket. Enter the code at checkout. Valid until July 31st 2020. One use per customer.
See our Event Cancellation Policy.
Any other questions?
Please contact us.