Online masterclasses are offered via the Zoom video conferencing platform. Led by an expert host, the sessions are highly interactive supporting full group, break out groups and 1:1, all within the platform.
- A computer with with good video camera and microphone.
- A Zoom account setup prior to the session.
Check-in starts 10 minutes before the masterclass.
You will receive detailed instructions closer to the session. If you don’t hear from us by 1 week prior to the event, please contact us.
Recording & Privacy
- Each masterclass includes shared course notes that can be edited and commented on in real time by attendees.
- To respect the privacy of our attendees and hosts, we do not consent to screenshotting or recording of the Zoom chat window.
You are welcome to join any session remotely—please check the timezone for each session.
IN PERSON MASTERCLASSES
The venue address will be shared with attendees by email closer to the event date. If you don’t hear from us by 2 weeks prior to the event, please contact us.
On the day
In-person masterclass runs from 9 am to 5 pm with a lunch break.
Please bring your laptop to the masterclass, unless otherwise specified.
We typically arrange lunch for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Beyond that, it is often difficult for us to accommodate individual dietary requests. If you think this is an issue, we welcome you to make your own plans. We value diversity and endeavor to accommodate all requests, but this may not always be possible depending on the caterer’s availability and timing.
Registration - Assigning Your Tickets
We will send any event updates to your email address registered for the ticket. If the purchaser and the attendee are different, please contact us so so nobody misses any emails from us.
In case we need to reach you out on the day of the event, please register the email address that is accessible anytime (i.e. not generic corporate emails).
You may transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague. Please let us know the change in attendee.
Pay by Invoice
You can pay tickets by credit card or invoice. The invoice option is currently available for payments over $5,000. Please contact us if you need any help or other arrangements.
- All invoices are payable within 14 days. Tickets won't be reserved until the full payments are received. If the ticket sells out by then, we will refund the full amount minus any transaction charges incurred.
- Please remit the full amount in USD. Bank charges are responsible for buyers.
If you need a receipt, please use the confirmation email you will receive after checkout.
To maintain attendee privacy, use of any audio or video recording equipment at our events is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Any other questions?
Please contact us.