Online masterclasses are offered via the Zoom video conferencing platform. Led by an expert host, the sessions are highly interactive supporting full group and break out groups, all within the platform.
- A computer with with good video camera and microphone.
- A Zoom account setup prior to the session.
Check-in starts 5 minutes before the masterclass.
All attendees will receive an email notification with ticket details as soon as they are paid. Access details will be emailed shortly before the event. If you don’t hear from us by one week prior to the event, please contact us.
Please double-check the time zone for each session.
Registration - Assigning Your Tickets
We will send any event updates to your email address registered for the ticket. If the purchaser and the attendee are different, please make sure that the each ticket has the right attendee information. Feel free to contact us if you need any help so nobody misses any emails from us.
In case we need to reach you out on the day of the event, please register the email address that is accessible anytime (i.e. not generic corporate emails).
You may transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague. You can update the attendee information for each ticket from the ticket email or let us know the change in attendee.
Pay by Invoice
You can pay tickets by credit card or invoice. The invoice option is currently available for payments over $5,000 USD. Please contact us if you need any help or other arrangements.
- All invoices are payable within 14 days. Tickets won't be reserved until the full payments are received. If the ticket sells out by then, we will refund the full amount minus any transaction charges incurred.
- Please remit the full amount in USD. Bank charges are responsible for buyers.
If you need a receipt, please use the confirmation email you will receive after checkout.
- To respect the privacy of our attendees and hosts, we do not consent to screenshotting or recording of the Zoom chat window.
- Use of any audio or video recording equipment at our events is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
IN PERSON MASTERCLASSES
The venue address will be shared with attendees by email closer to the event date. If you don’t hear from us by 2 weeks prior to the event, please contact us.
On the day
In-person masterclass runs from 9 am to 5 pm with a lunch break.
Please bring your laptop to the masterclass, unless otherwise specified.
We typically arrange lunch for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Beyond that, it is often difficult for us to accommodate individual dietary requests. If you think this is an issue, we welcome you to make your own plans. We value diversity and endeavor to accommodate all requests, but this may not always be possible depending on the caterer’s availability and timing.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Any other questions?
Please contact us.